Currently we are busy finalising everything for our Autumn fair 2019 planned for Sunday 8th September 2019. This will coincide with the successful Classic Car show held in Atherstone, so we hope you will make time to pop in and visit our popular craft fair as many of you did in 2017.
After the success of our first fair in 2017, we are hoping this year will be just as successful if not more. The venue will be at Mancetter Memorial Hall and open to the public from 12 noon and closing at 4 pm. We will again have attendance of many local crafters selling their beautiful products, (even more stalls than last time).
A list of crafters will be added below once bookings are finalised. Mrs Diane Ingram is organising this event and can be contacted via
Contact phone number: Diane Ingram 07876248200 or by Email Ingram.email@example.com and CBBC Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be having a tombola stand which we hope many of you will sponsor by donating us items to entice interest. The proceeds from this stand have helped our club to offer free workshops to all our younger members over the past year, but as we have been unsuccessful to gain monies from any grants or from a sponsor this will be our only means of support for the immediate future. If you have items you wish to donate please email email@example.com so we can arrange collection.
This year we feel very privileged that Rosie Goodwin, author of over twenty best selling novels, and the recent Sunday Times bestseller Mothering Sunday, is to open the fair. Rosie will be available during the fair to sell and sign copies of her wonderful books.
To add to our list of interesting activities, we are excited to run a small workshop making Sunflower cupcakes with all the proceeds going to Mary Ann Hospice. we at CBCC feel this is a wonderful cause and hope that our attendees will donate as well as purchase goods from their stall to help this wonderful Charity . You will have the opportunity to learn how to make a sunflower buttercream cupcake by paying £2.50 for every cupcake you make. We will be allocating session times but anyone wishing to just donate and not partake in this activity would be gratefully received.
Finally we will be opening our CBBC cafe where you’ll be able to purchase again the excellent homemade cakes, sweet and savoury pastries, cream teas and refreshments throughout the event.
Attendance to the fair is free, with ample parking around Mancetter Memorial hall. We hope you’ll come along and support this event and if you need any further details please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If your interested in running a stand please download the file below and follow the instructions
We would appreciate you informing your friends, family and colleges of this event and if anyone is able to drop leaflets or put up posters please contact us on the above email address ………..THANK YOU
List of traders:
- Rose Goodwin – Local Author – book signing
- Fluff & Stuff – Cards, soft toys,
- Woodenit – wooden nest box, bird feeders etc
- Bead Star – Jewellery kits
- Astley Crafts – Ladies scarfs
- Clairsqz – Handbags and accessories
- Granite Hill Crafts – Small leather goods
- Momma Lynes Kitchen – Jams Chutneys plus Bottle lamps
- Karen McDonagh – Tarot card readings
- Papillion – Handmade Soaps
- Cancer Research (Barnacle) – Various gifts
- Markham Hampers – Hampers and Gifts
- Handcrafters Hubs – Haberdashery
- DeLizious – Hand made Chocolates
- Gorgeous little things – Various
- Chinthowa Developments – Various
- Jennys Stitch & Cuddle – Hand made toys
- Lets celebrate Xmas – Christmas Decorations
- Starlight Giftware – Fancy lamps and gifts
- CBCC Tombola
- New Members and Name the Sea horse
- Mary Ann Hospice – Cupcake Sunflower piping work shop